Double-U | Unbeatable, Untouchable
March 28, 2024, 04:23:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aky and Ronnie left DU

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Beyond VC-MP

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond VC-MP  (Read 425 times)
Amiel
The Events Master
Proz0r

VC-MP since 2007

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Apple User Search
« on: May 09, 2015, 01:32:21 pm »

What games are you playing aside from VC-MP? I sold my PS3 last year and my GFX broke down this year so I'm stuck some games that my PC can handle. To start, I'm playing The Sims 4 (I like simulation games) and Mass Effect 1. You can also share your favorite games of all time!

Share on! Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

jansi

Elite z0r

View Profile
Level 5 Signature Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 03:35:40 pm »

As you can see on my Steam profile, I don't play much computer games lately - a few matches of Killing Floor two weeks ago (after who knows how many months of inactivity), and on March 30th Heroes & Generals and Planetside 2 (SOE account management system screwed up my account, support is bull**** and my account is now forever inaccessible so screw them!).

What I do play is:
1) Various board/tabletop games with family and friends. We try to do it at least once a week or two.
2) I go out and either push my body and senses out of the comfort zone, explore the world around me or just simply enjoy the beauty that can be found everywhere. Doesn't matter how - by car, by public transport, on bicycle, and if all else fails on foot - I just do it whenever possible. Just now I came back from a bike ride. 15 km to this small village near the sea, then raced 30 km up and down through a hilly pine forest growing on old dunes and shining in a golden light of the setting sun. mmmmmmm! It is also unbelievable adrenaline rush when riding downhill at ~30 km/h on such a narrow pathway that the steering wheel barely misses trees; and when in the middle of one such ride both tires lose traction and bike becomes uncontrollable for a few milliseconds... xD
And after all the fun and watching sun disappear in the sea there were another quick 15 km back home :)) I'm exhausted, but so happy! I highly recommend getting your butt outside!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Maddy
z0rz0r

VC-MP Since 2012

View Profile
Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 09:25:26 pm »

Many games like Gmod, GTA... Never mind  Undecided . And couple of games like Max Payne series, but my wooden PC cannot handle Max Payne 3, so I have it on my PS2, and after I saw many people who play these Asian games like War of the Warcrafts, Dota, Minecraft, I installed Dota, which is a very good game, hats off to you the creator of Dota!

Off Topic: Amiel, try playing Age of Empires which is a very good game, and Cricket 07(I'm a cricket addict) Fifa.. Hell no! Why did this come to my mind, it's about 10 GB. I'll PM You the AOE Link.
Report Spam   Logged
Amiel
The Events Master
Proz0r

VC-MP since 2007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 11:50:27 pm »

As you can see on my Steam profile, I don't play much computer games lately - a few matches of Killing Floor two weeks ago (after who knows how many months of inactivity), and on March 30th Heroes & Generals and Planetside 2 (SOE account management system screwed up my account, support is bull**** and my account is now forever inaccessible so screw them!).

What I do play is:
1) Various board/tabletop games with family and friends. We try to do it at least once a week or two.
2) I go out and either push my body and senses out of the comfort zone, explore the world around me or just simply enjoy the beauty that can be found everywhere. Doesn't matter how - by car, by public transport, on bicycle, and if all else fails on foot - I just do it whenever possible. Just now I came back from a bike ride. 15 km to this small village near the sea, then raced 30 km up and down through a hilly pine forest growing on old dunes and shining in a golden light of the setting sun. mmmmmmm! It is also unbelievable adrenaline rush when riding downhill at ~30 km/h on such a narrow pathway that the steering wheel barely misses trees; and when in the middle of one such ride both tires lose traction and bike becomes uncontrollable for a few milliseconds... xD
And after all the fun and watching sun disappear in the sea there were another quick 15 km back home Smiley) I'm exhausted, but so happy! I highly recommend getting your butt outside!!!

I wish I can go biking again but the weather is is soooo hot and our road system is pretty messed up.

Many games like Gmod, GTA... Never mind  Undecided . And couple of games like Max Payne series, but my wooden PC cannot handle Max Payne 3, so I have it on my PS2, and after I saw many people who play these Asian games like War of the Warcrafts, Dota, Minecraft, I installed Dota, which is a very good game, hats off to you the creator of Dota!

Off Topic: Amiel, try playing Age of Empires which is a very good game, and Cricket 07(I'm a cricket addict) Fifa.. Hell no! Why did this come to my mind, it's about 10 GB. I'll PM You the AOE Link.

Max Payne 3 for PS2? What the? I've played all GTAs except for 1, London, 2, Liberty City Stories, and Vice City Stories. GTA 3 to San Andreas are my favorites. GTA IV and Episodes from Liberty City was kinda dark for me and GTA V was a disappointment. Also bought Chinatown Wars for my Galaxy S4 and it sucks. I'm still learning how to play FIFA. Cricket is popular in India right? I'm planning to buy PS4 soon!
Report Spam   Logged

Maddy
z0rz0r

VC-MP Since 2012

View Profile
Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 02:35:32 am »

Cricket is popular in India right? I'm planning to buy PS4 soon!

Yes, cricket is very much popular in India, more than England! I think Rohit is a cricket addict too, as he supports SRH[(Sun Risers Hydrabad) ( A team in IPL, Indian Premier League)]
Better buy XBox, and Max Payne 3 is IN PS2, so why I recommended XBox is because  it has got cool features, which is better than PS4, and if you use PS4 for a long time without a giving it a break like watching the game for 5-10 hours, It gets slow! Trust me, happened to me! But completely depends upon you! And for you Orochi, I got the latest KOF XII for my PS2, You can make a combo of 191 using Kyo! And I lied to you that I hate KOF  Roll Eyes ! Cheers!

PS: My apologies to you Amiel, for sending the download link of AOE late.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 02:44:36 am by McJohNN » Report Spam   Logged
Amiel
The Events Master
Proz0r

VC-MP since 2007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 02:44:59 am »

Cricket is popular in India right? I'm planning to buy PS4 soon!

Yes, cricket is very much popular in India, more than England! I think Rohit is a cricket addict too, as he supports SRH[(Sun Risers Hydrabad) ( A team in IPL, Indian Premier League)]
Better buy XBox, and Max Payne 3 is IN PS2, so why I recommended XBox is because  it has got cool features, which is better than PS4, and if you use PS4 for a long time without a giving it a break like watching the game for 5-10 hours, It gets slow! Trust me, happened to me! But completely depends upon you! Cheers!

PS: My apologies to you Amiel, for sending the download link of AOE late.

I will have to research on Cricket though. Football is number one in England. Xbox One is a bulky box that still has a power brick and controllers with removable batteries. Roll Eyes My friends are on PSN so still PS4 for me. Plus I can't play hours straight it's not a problem for me.
Report Spam   Logged

Nayem

Proz0r

z0rcoholic

View Profile WWW
Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 02:47:22 am »

I only play VCMP and VCMP  Roll Eyes

#VCMP4Lyfe  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Maddy