Double-U | Unbeatable, Untouchable
March 28, 2024, 07:40:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aky and Ronnie left DU

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Beyond VC-MP

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond VC-MP  (Read 426 times)
jansi

Elite z0r

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Signature Poll Voter
« on: May 09, 2015, 03:35:40 pm »

As you can see on my Steam profile, I don't play much computer games lately - a few matches of Killing Floor two weeks ago (after who knows how many months of inactivity), and on March 30th Heroes & Generals and Planetside 2 (SOE account management system screwed up my account, support is bull**** and my account is now forever inaccessible so screw them!).

What I do play is:
1) Various board/tabletop games with family and friends. We try to do it at least once a week or two.
2) I go out and either push my body and senses out of the comfort zone, explore the world around me or just simply enjoy the beauty that can be found everywhere. Doesn't matter how - by car, by public transport, on bicycle, and if all else fails on foot - I just do it whenever possible. Just now I came back from a bike ride. 15 km to this small village near the sea, then raced 30 km up and down through a hilly pine forest growing on old dunes and shining in a golden light of the setting sun. mmmmmmm! It is also unbelievable adrenaline rush when riding downhill at ~30 km/h on such a narrow pathway that the steering wheel barely misses trees; and when in the middle of one such ride both tires lose traction and bike becomes uncontrollable for a few milliseconds... xD
And after all the fun and watching sun disappear in the sea there were another quick 15 km back home :)) I'm exhausted, but so happy! I highly recommend getting your butt outside!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: