Double-U | Unbeatable, Untouchable
March 29, 2024, 03:21:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aky and Ronnie left DU

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Entry #2 (June, 18th ~ June, 24th)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Entry #2 (June, 18th ~ June, 24th)  (Read 961 times)
CoLa_z0r

Elite z0r

z0rz0rz0r

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« on: June 25, 2012, 03:18:20 am »

Nothing much happened in community wise...
But personally, the fun continues... Cheesy

Rohit's been particularly active this week, courtesy of his broken right wrist. He's been playing like a nolifer, literally playing on LW server everyday Cheesy Thankfully I wasn't bored, its always good to have a clanmate playing right along side ya. But at the same time, I hope he ain't straining his hurt wrist too much...I remember him telling me that he will have another inspection from the doctor in 2 weeks time, so hope everything turns out great!

I've been very active on the clan front. This week I officially declared that the recruitment door is opened, and finished the Clan history which I pledged to my clanmates that I would finish it half a year ago D: Anyways its done and dusted, and will keep updating it Cheesy The year of 2008 was very precise and accurate thanks for the old forum still being up, but the rest of the history up till 2010 september is vague and collected by visiting ULK,VU, VCMP forums and talking to ex clanmantes. Was feeling nostalgic and kinda sad, but at the same time proud of what DU was, and I am surely looking forward to create a clan which I idealised in 2008.

And....OH yea one fun thing that happened to me was that this nub called [DnA]Baldachyn Cheesy dared to challenge me in LW for money Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Hehe nub part was a joke, he's a nice old friend in VC:MP Tongue Anyways, he kept borrowing money from YaceQ and he lost about 60K I think...Cheesy The deal was to fight to 10 and the scores were like 10:4, 10:3 something. Well, I know I lag, but it was his call Cheesy YaceQ was all like BALDA YOU ARE NOW DNAr!!!!! That was fun. Well, it wouldn't have been fun if I lost. Oh and I also duelled [VU]ferrari32 up to 10, beat him like 10:5 or sth. He probably would have thought I wasn't all that good, because normally I don't play well. But money was on the table, and I knew I had to win it whoop. Anyways, sorry for lagging ya guys up Sad But Imma still play!

So...yea last week I met new people like:
[VU]ferrari32 - neverending argument about Fer_r_ari being his fan and vice versa. But as it always was, Fer_r_ari is the ORIGINAL VRooM!!!!!!!
[VU]m[d]z or something liek that, gotta ask him why he chose that as his nick o.O

And whoop also met Odin, his name was fond cause we played in LW a lot before. But I think it was the first time where we started to converse in LW. This guy always spwns as cop, and I've been practicing shotty ever since I came back, so I guess that's how our path met.

And...[DnA]Bryce has been active. Even joined his personal scripting test channel at #vc-md and became & whoop. Nice guy seems like it, and also a nice player ingame. And...YaceQ! Kinda in a conflict situation due to me tammering him Cheesy Thankfully he's the only one who reacts to it, so it's fun Cheesy

Also saw Hanney a couple of times, good to see that old pro still hanging. Tried chasing him down when he kept sniping me, only succeeded like what, twice or something out of gazillion tries. Fun to fight this guy, although I know he doesn't like my lag Tongue

Also saw AEO! came to say hi, and then he left D:

Also I've been idling on irc a lot, joining LW and idling till a player joins...there was one time when smokeh and darfy joined, and with insaniac and halchter we were role playing drug inspection cops chase and all that, that was loads of fun Cheesy Sadly I was there when smokeh left DnA...the reason for being the clan atmosphere not being as it was back in the ole days...made me think about my old days and old DU...

That's about it! And oh, saw tommy...a very old friend, dates back to early 2008 mens!! was my old clan [silence] mate. Damn I've forgotten about him until he suddenly shows up and applies for acceptance in to DU Shocked

And met this nub called jah, "grandmaster" or some ****...being one hell of a nub, a brit poopyhead, saying stuff like ohhh We are the best, India was our slave...probably had a blow to his head when he was little. And this guy apparently applied to XE! I checked, and thankfully everyone knows about his stupidity so I Was relieved...was gonna post his stupid quotes, but found it uneccessary, though a vote for lvl2/3 from kingeh was confounding D:! Probably jah acts all nice to non-laggers.

Summing it all up, I'm still roaming the streets of Vice City, having fun Cheesy See yall laterz.
Report Spam   Logged

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Admin @ XE (2009~2015), DU A/D (2010), SvM (2010~12), LW (2012~), WS (2012) and EA (2013).
>Admin for Events: ULK Open Challenge (2009~10), Vice City Duelling Championship (2009~10), XE Events (2010), XAD Clan League (2013) and LW Events (2013~).
>Racing Track Creating Rights @ Miami-Dade Racing Server (2009)
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ryne
Newbz0r

View Profile
Level 1 First Post
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 03:26:53 am »

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Benz
Proz0r

Samp scripter,Drifter .VCMP pro fighter .

View Profile
Level 4 Level 3 Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 06:32:07 am »

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Rohit
Im Not a Noob anymore Yo

Elite z0r

View Profile WWW
Fifth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 08:03:22 am »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

jansi

Elite z0r

View Profile
Level 5 Signature Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 03:48:08 pm »

jah = nubkilleruk. funny guy Cheesy
and [VU]ferrari isn't the real ferrari?
Report Spam   Logged

CoLa_z0r

Elite z0r

z0rz0rz0r

View Profile
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 01:20:17 am »

jah = nubkilleruk. funny guy Cheesy
and [VU]ferrari isn't the real ferrari?
jah just gets on my nerves -.-"
and no, [VU]ferrari32 is some new kid from a year or two ago I think. The true and the one and only REAL Fer_r_ari never bothers to play vcmp cause of his work and stuff, idle king of mIRC Cheesy They always argue about who is who's fanboy and such, but we all know that Fer_r_ari aka VRooM is da true car!
Report Spam   Logged

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Admin @ XE (2009~2015), DU A/D (2010), SvM (2010~12), LW (2012~), WS (2012) and EA (2013).
>Admin for Events: ULK Open Challenge (2009~10), Vice City Duelling Championship (2009~10), XE Events (2010), XAD Clan League (2013) and LW Events (2013~).
>Racing Track Creating Rights @ Miami-Dade Racing Server (2009)
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: