Double-U | Unbeatable, Untouchable
April 20, 2024, 02:28:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aky and Ronnie left DU

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Thanks from Exterminator to all

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks from Exterminator to all  (Read 582 times)
Exterminator
Newbz0r

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
10 Posts Signature Topic Starter
« on: June 16, 2021, 11:35:37 pm »

Hey all. So you guys saw that vcpr has kicked me now from the clan. I wanna say thanks to Ronnie, 3more, Wilson , Pavonis,  Alvin , Qarz ,Jinx , Orochi and VCPR  who supported me. Also I still stand with my words that I didn't do it . About that aurora thing I have never used it and if you think I used it and I work with kewun. Here are screenshots of Dms from both of my accounts. But I guess VCPR chose to believe San instead of me.

https://ibb.co/JH0fSzy
https://ibb.co/T20x92X
Also I had asked VCPR for a screenshot of something many times but he didn't send it to me. Whereas me I kept sending him screenshots of everything he asked for. I didnt provide a single evidence? Okay nice. I Didnt  give you a screenshot of my email being changed, I didnt give you a screenshot of unauthorized access in my gmail from kerala, I didnt provide evidence of confirming that the Self bot I used to use in past used to send my token to the author of that self bot. You never got stuck in a situation like this mate thats why I failed to provide a evidence about this. When I asked you for one thing that could change the whole thing you didnt give me that. Okay cool. Have you ever seen a single report against me for hacking in game or anything. Just give me a single report of me hacking or looking suspicious in game that proves I have used aurora or any hack. Someone wanted to ruin my repuation and I pretty much sure they did. Many people removed me as friend. But Okay I dont mind. belive who you want to.
Also In discord you could have just removed my role instead of kicking(or banning me maybe). I just didn't like that.

At last , thank Everyone for giving me a chance over here . I enjoyed my stay with yall.
Edit :- Some stuff I wanted to add.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 11:59:33 pm by Exterminator » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

3more

Newbz0r

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 03:45:19 am »

Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Duke
Newbz0r

LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!

View Profile
One year Anniversary Search Level 3
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 07:53:52 am »

I wish you were not involved in working with Kewun for the aurora project, I still believe you will prove your innocence. Best of luck!
Report Spam   Logged
Exterminator
Newbz0r

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 09:13:39 am »

I wish you were not involved in working with Kewun for the aurora project, I still believe you will prove your innocence. Best of luck!
Thanks for believing me Man. Really Appreiciate it.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/852783915597168680/855081183569248256/unknown.png?width=770&height=473
Here. as "You are just member" He meant member of discord server
Also I dont why I still have access to DU Private area, Kindly Fix that.
You can ask him yourself if you dont believe me.
Report Spam   Logged
Duke
Newbz0r

LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!

View Profile
One year Anniversary Search Level 3
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 10:52:35 am »

Thanks for believing me Man. Really Appreiciate it.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/852783915597168680/855081183569248256/unknown.png?width=770&height=473
Here. as "You are just member" He meant member of discord server
Also I dont why I still have access to DU Private area, Kindly Fix that.
You can ask him yourself if you dont believe me.

Waiting for a valid evidence.
Report Spam   Logged
Exterminator
Newbz0r

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 03:23:48 am »

I am just Shocked to see this. My friend Grizzy Recieved a Dm from Arsh aka P4P4 who send him these screenshots so I thought of posting them here asap. I just cant believe it.

I kept making assuption that they did etc but never really thought that P4P4 would do it.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: